Form of Sympathy - Vol. 2 Ch. 32

@bellsh I dont think Yuri knows what he wants. He's a brat who doesnt know how to identify or express his feeling other than act out like a kid.

Thank you team for your hard work!!!

Contributor
Yuri's eyes look a lot lighter than before. It may just be my wishful thinking, but it looks to me like he's not lying when he says that he's alright, maybe, possibly, because he's getting over his noona and starting to like his teacher now????

ohh yuri looks brighter(? or at least lest annoyed than before, he seems more childish, i'm happy we'll now get to know more about teacher too !

also thank you so much to the translators for your hard work !! i hope you're doing good <3

seonwoo looks so unhealthy though ; like he is on drug withdrawals or something. His thin weak body and those dark circles , Poor guy is still not over his hyung....sighs *

Don't get me wrong, I've been in the same situation as the Teacher. I had an unrequited love for my friend for a long time which I realized a few years later that nothing good would come out of it.
I was in a dark place for a while but not to the point where I was neglecting my health.
I know people handle pain differently but this guy is just way too obsessed with his friend in a very unhealthy way as well. He needs to get over that guy and find his own happiness.
And Yuri, what the fuck man... Don't even get me started with him. Sigh... I just hope that if they do end up together at least they'll be all healed up, emotionally and physically.
(Btw my friend got married two years ago.)

Teacher, please be happy again. I BEG OF YOU. It hurts so much seeing you in this condition, it's not good for you.

Users who are viewing this thread