(FOUND) Attempting to remember this manga

It had a unique scribbly art style and was being uploaded around the same time as Paperakyu. It was about a boy with two moms, only onne presents, who believes his dad is the missing Great Gentleman Thief. At one point his mom says she wished for a girl, so the boy mangles his genitals with scissors and winds up in the hospital. He convinces a man with a prosthetic arm to kidnap him and take him on a heist that is planned with the man's sister. Things go awry, there is a guy trying to get his hands on genetic material from a rat and prosthetic arm guy is shot. I remember a few other details but that's about it.

Supporter
It had a unique scribbly art style and was being uploaded around the same time as Paperakyu. It was about a boy with two moms, only onne presents, who believes his dad is the missing Great Gentleman Thief. At one point his mom says she wished for a girl, so the boy mangles his genitals with scissors and winds up in the hospital. He convinces a man with a prosthetic arm to kidnap him and take him on a heist that is planned with the man's sister. Things go awry, there is a guy trying to get his hands on genetic material from a rat and prosthetic arm guy is shot. I remember a few other details but that's about it.
I probably got you The Life of Ichabod I need to read it one day

Users who are viewing this thread