(FOUND) Looking for a personality switcheroo manga

Dex-chan lover
I'm looking for a romcom(?) manga where the FML has like a switch whenever she's exhausted, she changes into a lazy mode and wants to relax, play games and be spoiled by ML. FML has short white/silver hair(?), big boobs and she wears a loose hoodie(?) that shows her cleavage in lazy mode. There isn't a overarching plot like confession or something but some sort of shenanigans each chapter. The manga has fan service and there's a chapter where the FML gets drunk and it has more fan service than normal.

The question mark (?) is for details I'm not sure about. It's not Umaru btw thanks.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
it'd be good if you could share some more info on what it may not have, but mainly things like how long ago you found it/ how many chapters you remember it having and such
ms serious vs miss slack very short but is the only thing I found that meets all of the criteria

Dex-chan lover
it'd be good if you could share some more info on what it may not have, but mainly things like how long ago you found it/ how many chapters you remember it having and such
ms serious vs miss slack very short but is the only thing I found that meets all of the criteria
Oh yep 👍 that's exactly it. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread