Four Years Apart - Ch. 47

I really hope Dohyun moved on from his first relationship & not just liking Irae half-heartedly. Bc we have Kang here who's giving his all & Irae is his whole world.

Thank you for the constant updates! 💖

Feel like he may call that idol recruiter, start becoming an idol. She will say yes (or hesitate) to Dohyun but he isn't completely over his first love, which may cause their relationship to have difficulties, etc etc. Then she realizes that Kang feels distant, starts developing feelings etc etc

Somewhere hope it'll be a twist than the normal tropes🤭

Thanks for the chapter!

I really like Kang, but acting like that will just let irae see him even more as just younger brother.... That confession had no feeling of mature love with the intent of marriage but more of a little girl, saying it wants to marry her dad in the future. Even more in direct comparison to the confession of dohyun.

Kang my booooy. 😭😭😭

I feel your pain but I can't blame Irae and Dohyun as well. Realistically and practically speaking, their relationship has more chances of surviving. Kang is really just too young and immature now. But I love that this manhwa is so realistic.

honestly three of them are ppl that still cant moved on from their first love

kang my puppy im rooting for you dw

im so torn-

they're both so cute-

how is she gonna choose-

im rlly sad now-

someone send help-

Fed-Kun's army
Kang is still the cutest even when he's confessing. poor my bb. rooting for you Kang!

realistically yeah Dohyun and Irae seem more likely to date, they're both so mature and kind. but even in his unconscious mind, he's still thinking/dreaming about his first love, so i don't wanna support them.

Users who are viewing this thread