Four Years Apart - Ch. 53

Contributor
Girl, admit it to yourself.

That heartache is not a medical problem.

(at least, I hope it isn't...)

Fed-Kun's army
It's so strange to see those flashbacks about Kang in the first chapters lol, he was completely different.

Dex-chan lover
A NEW FOE HAS APPEARED!
Challenger aproaching
It's the ex-girlfriend

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, that's clearly the girl who's going to end up with Dohyun. That way he won't lose to Kang and will keep being perfect.

That little boink was so cute~ Kang did a good job properly expressing himself this time <3

yeah like tightening of the chest is a symptom of having a cold... Irae seriously is just so naive or rather dumb sometimes especially when it comes to love..

Group Leader
I thought the girl who appeared at the end was irae's aunt or something before reading the comments.
I totally forgot about dohyun's ex

I’m so proud of Kang! That was a much better way to confess his feelings. But also Irae...girl...I know you’ve never been in love before but like the signs are all there. To be honest, because of the Kang’s immaturity and the age (and life stage), I’ve been rooting for Dohyun, but I’m sure Kang will keep maturing, so I’ll definitely support them if there’s a time skip.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly if she really is having a heart problem that would be an interesting part of the story

Nah I don't really care
If that girl is Dohyun's ex, she could take him for all I care
I'm now only interested on how Irae realizes she's in love with Kang...

Thank you for the update! 💖

whenever i sit like that girl in the last panel, i just look homeless and poor. not pretty or elegant😪😪😪😪

oK my issue here is when dohyun confessed she's like IT MADE MY HEART FLUTTER, now when her heart actually flutters for kang it's all OH AM I SICK

Users who are viewing this thread