Four Years Apart - Ch. 64

i thank whoever managed to expedite the ending of this story, whether the author chose to or the editor forced them to... it is just very apparent to me that if the story was not sped up, we would have nearly 100 chapters total and about 40 chapters of content in which we simply wish to break something out of frustration...

i dont think seeing anymore chapters of irae dick around with her feelings while kang pouts about how she won't marry him would be fun. it would simply be torture.

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus Christ why did it take so long for them to kiss that was so dumb

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING!! I appreciate all the work you've done!!

Thanks for all your hard work translating this series!

This is definitely in my never to reread pile, however. Started out with a lot of potential and quickly went downhill. Irae has about as much character as a wet dishrag and Kang was overly obsessed with a childhood friend.

Fed-Kun's army
@vessalius

Exactly man. Way too many series out there that love to beat around the bush. Would've been nice if they got together earlier and it shows how their families react, specially Irae's mom and Kang's female friend.

Awww thank you Solace, I loved the last *few* words of the staff. Thank you for all the hard work and completing this series, it was also a good ride for us readers.

Sending lots of love and good energy your way. 💓

I would have liked for the time-skip to happen earlier than the last chapter, so we could have seen more character development, but this was a cute read overall! I’m just happy they’re happy. Also, I was a little concerned about the adult/minor relationship, but they’re both so pure and innocent that it really wasn’t an issue.

I like the think the author had more planned but couldn't for some reason, but the way it ended isn't so bad. Rushed? Yeah, but still ended on a good note!! Seeing the two together as adults is very cute, and imo, them waiting to kiss is so wholesome (and yet very Kang and Irae energy LMAO)! Thank you for translating this, it means a alot!

Dex-chan lover
Adult Kang has the same face as Dohyun, lol. Look, the only thing different is the hair, even the "cool and mature aura" is there.

Anyway, it's nice that Kang didn't drop the model work. Being an idol would be hard for him, but modeling it's ok.

WAAAAH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS!

It feels kinda rushed but overall a very cute ending!

Thanks for translating!
As much as the last few chapters annoyed me, I read it, and I don't think it's a bad manhwa.
It was still interesting and fun to read so thank you for translating

Thank you for all you hard work on scanning this! I’m both happy and sad that it ended! But I loved how it ended!

The ending feels really rushed but it wasn't bad it was good and I find it cute ^^
I need more tho ㅠㅠ I want to know more about how their relationship grew
Anyhow, you guys worked hard on translating and everything. Thank you so much for your hard work! <3

:mad: ending is rushed big sad
translation and redrawing are always top notch tho...
but still... big sad i couldnt tell it was going to end earlier when the previous chapter was posted, i saw this chapter had [end] so i was :O now im :,( but oh well

Users who are viewing this thread