Four Years Apart - Ch. 64

ok this chapter is so cute like the frustration was worth it WHHWHWHW
THEYRE SO CUTE?!?!?!??! how irae ran to him when he went to pick her up after her drinking party ARGHHGHG what the helll......

thank u so much for ur hardwork!

I loved the ending but I wish there was more to explore how their relationship grew! Like I need moreeeee of them! It was too fast and short at the same time. The chapter is long but when you think about the things that happened, they just time skipped a lot so it seemed short to me.

Thank you for translating this! So happy we got to read until the end.

Man, this ending was abrupt. I still like it tho, and this manwha has been a very enjoyable read overall. Thank you for the hard work!! 💖

I’m so glad I saved this series to read when it finished bc now my heart is full omg it was a wild ride binging this today but thank you all for the time effort and dedication you all put into this series. It was so fun to read.

Thanks for the full translation!!

Overall a cute story. You could tell the ending early on but I admit the direction it took to get there was a bit different than expected. I feel like the story was more about exploring the idea of an age gap couple using Irae and Kang, rather than a story about their romance which happens to be a an age gap story. I think if you look at the story overall you can enjoy it but I think it may have been more disappointing if you were expecting stronger romance. Even though love is frequently discussed, nothing too romantic occurred till this last chapter. I thought we'd be seeing Irae fall for Kang but it was more like compelling her to face her feelings and have the epiphany that she's always loved him. Nothing wrong with that but just ultimately felt a bit anticlimactic . Rather than being really involved in what was happening, I felt when I was reading I kept anticipating for something to happen. Don't get me wrong, not a bad story and there's a certain maturity to it that's nice. It's just more slice of life and less romance than I was expecting.

Also pacing could have been better. Sort of seemed like we were building up to something and then it just tied everything up in a few chapters.

gonna miss irae and kang..
would've wanted to see more of their romance now that they are both adults, that's why i felt that the ending was rushed... It would've been great to have a second season that focuses more on them being in a relationship but either way I'm still happy...so thank you translators...

Thank you so much for translating this story!! I can’t believe it’s ending already, the last few chapters really moved fast.
I’d loved to see more of Irae and Kang actually together, but the ending was still really cute and I love the glimpse we got of their families’ reactions at Kang’s graduation.
I’m kind of happy Irae and Kang took it slow until Kang was an adult. While the age gap isn’t that big, Kang was still a teen while she was an adult. University student Kang and young professional Irae is a better match.

Thank you so much for your hard work! <3 It was a really sweet ending, and I wish we could see Kang and Irae more as adults :,,) But no matter! The story was really enjoyable. The art was so good and is literal eyecandy :D I really do aspire to draw like the artist, haha

im happy with the way the author handled their relationship as kang was still a minor. it might’ve bothered people if they were too intimate, and irae’s character could have gotten some criticism if they did.

😍cool, we get the kids scene And read through to the last episode!

Thank you So much scanlators! 😍

@Teorah ? It wasn't axed, this is the normal pace the authors planned. A lot of manhua end before they hit 100 chapters, if they don't include needless filler arcs.

This was such a feel-good read manwha 😍 Thank you for translating this series! ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread