Fox Girls Are Better

This is pretty stupid, and quite a bit of its humor just falls flat for me personally...

... But usually it's a good kind of stupid, and when the humor hits it actually gets a good laugh. As long as you don't take any of it seriously and just go along for the ride, it's a good read, perfect for a short break.

You must treat this webtoon as one large, humongous meme. When you are able to do so, only then will you finally understand:

That fox girls are just better. Fight me

For someone who's familiar with manga/anime, this is a very amusing read.

It can't be taken seriously, and doesn't take itself seriously either, so that's not a problem. It's funny, and that's good enough.

*hit my head on the wall*
god...Noble manga...
*finish reading*
Life is over... please god just send a thunder inside my basement....

Aggregator gang
the NTR kinda put a damper in this for me. Totally lost faith in her. So fuck her, ship her back. But hopefully the new fox girl will be good.

It's satire but with no trace of wit in the writing.

Mocking how stupid anime can get is hardly original, and filling it with memes and references is just doing what regular manga does.

Dex-chan lover
if i had to sum up this entire "thing" with a sentence it would be:
"Not funny, didn't laugh"

Dex-chan lover
I don’t know about all of you guys but this isn’t for me, The jokes don’t land for me and just makes dislike this even more. the style changes to much and ruins the some scenes which is really off putting. Meme humor itself wouldn’t even work well since it memes are only meant to be funny for such a short amount of time. The rereadablitiy for this is just a big no if you want to try rereading this.

I’d rather recommends other comedies, Good comedy manga I’d say would be

The way of the House-husband:
It has some hilarious misunderstanding with the ex yakuza house husband. the artstyle is fits it so well, it has a serious artstyle mixed in with a bit of cartoony style.

Yotsuba&!:
Very nice and lighthearted story about a little kid (Yotsuba) who just has fun everyday. She a weird kid (in a good way) that lives to just have fun. Really captures the spirit of what a kid is really like.

Corporate slave rabbits:
Corporate rabbits is about rabbits who love being overworked, it has a very cute artstyle with it that’s fits the manga.

If you haven’t check these ones out yet I recommend you do if you like comedy manga. But if you want a manga that does references and make fun of the anime/manga industry just check out Gintama instead. It has some nice comedy buts and a great story with some really great characters. If you read this far recommend me some manga too since I’m looking for some.

Dex-chan lover
i mean, it’s lost pause. he’s literally the manifestation of all ironic memes, fetishes aside from scat and piss drinking, and lots and lots of 6.5/10 animes. so this being kinda mid-tier and getting lots of mixed reviews doesn’t surprise me.

Users who are viewing this thread