Foxtail - Ch. 9.5 - The Weeping Princess - Epilogue

Oh wow, that was surprising. It's kinda weird how alot of the story is all mystical with no explanation, but I like that in some way. Interested to see if she grows relevant to the story later on

Dex-chan lover
This was a good twist, yeah. It just takes too much manpower for a single priest to study curses and plant them in random caves all around a village. The cost of materials alone would exceed the possible donations from a stressed village, and it's pretty obvious when a single priest church is left empty for hours or possibly days.

Dex-chan lover
Ok... didn't expect, that he was a conniving bastard but it seems he was lying about the curse thing.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the author goes all out with plot twists. I was already suspecting the priest himself wasn't behind the curse, due to how he behaved after getting caught, but I didn't think of the curse not even being a curse in the first place.

The Priest was only charged and suspected of corruption, but the monster Increasing is just a coincidence? Damn author knows how to twist things to belive the and the truth.... The little girl must be a child of a demon that was raised in a human mother's womb and was cast a spell for that demon to stay in here human form..... Maybe I am just guessing.

Users who are viewing this thread