FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Ch. 0 - The Gremlin Rises

Supporter
8050140-David-Yoon-Quote-Every-superhero-has-an-origin-story-Every-villain-has-an-origin-story.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Honestly no joke, this is why I myself don't play online competitive games.

I don't have the time and patience to git gud at them, I ain't dealing with that headache.

I don't like to come back from dealing with annoying people in real life to sit at home to get yelled at by people online too.

Leave me to my chill Harvest Moon type games in peace.

Dex-chan lover
When I was still playing TF2 in the competitive scene about 7-8 years ago, I played against one team with my team at the time.
They scored 3 wins and 1 Tie out of 5 games; If I am remembering correctly, they later went on to win the season with what I think was 17 wins and 8 Tie's. Can't remember how many games were played in the player organised season. They were a good team with some really nice players, although their Solider player which was their highest damage dealer over the season was super toxic, not even their own team liked him very much and they switched him out after the season ended. Out of the 6 players on their team only 1 guy objected to kicking him, but that guy was rather new to the team so he was over ruled. At any rate if you're a toxic gamer even your team mates will eventually get sick of your shit.
FYI my main class was the Medic or Spy. (Also haven't played in about 5 years either, still love the game and its memes though.)

Thanks Kyuukei for the translation

Dex-chan lover
"I ever tell you about the time my buddy Epetarou got his ass handed to him by a girl half his size? He just kept shooting her corpse in this one game they played and making fun of her until she called him out for a fight. Now he was expecting to run into Jamal so he just cautiously checked out the place only to see a cute girl there and tries to hit on her. It starts out okay with the tapioca drink but then he just rams his own foot down his throat. Not literally at this point, that's later, but anyway she breaks his spine in half and the cops just let her drag him home and"
"Ellis? Is now the best time?"
"Okay"

Users who are viewing this thread