FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Ch. 35

Power Uploader
Please shut up, Kyuukei...
Pfft no, you can either deal with it or get the fuck out.
90% of weebs the readers are degenerates, we're on the losing side.
Good. I seem to recall you were that one user who wished people who enjoyed fantasy incest to die, f you're so mentally challenged that you can't understand the difference between fiction and reality and why people enjoy things that you don't like then you don't really deserve to be here in the first place. Good riddance.

Dex-chan lover
Y’all need god

440959576_8390347774312582_4711305842109851882_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Pfft no, you can either deal with it or get the fuck out.

Good. I seem to recall you were that one user who wished people who enjoyed fantasy incest to die, f you're so mentally challenged that you can't understand the difference between fiction and reality and why people enjoy things that you don't like then you don't really deserve to be here in the first place. Good riddance.
Gotta love how every degenerate's immediate defense is assuming that the other party doesn't understand the difference between reality and fiction, lmao.

Also... Saying I don't deserve to be in a comments section full of people that want characters to creampie their little sisters in actual stories (as in not hentai) isn't really an insult...

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Gotta love how every degenerate's immediate defense is assuming that the other party doesn't understand the difference between reality and fiction, lmao.

Also... Saying I don't deserve to be in a comments section full of people that want characters to creampie their little sisters in actual stories (as in not hentai) isn't really an insult...
Gosh, I'm sure Humanity will be SO grateful to you for calling out degenerates on a piracy site for 2D cartoons, surely my dumb jokes mean to laugh at dumbfucks like you are worth wishing people were dead. Go on, keep preaching on a den of degenerates, you're fighting the good fight. :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Gosh, I'm sure Humanity will be SO grateful to you for calling out degenerates on a piracy site for 2D cartoons, surely my dumb jokes mean to laugh at dumbfucks like you are worth wishing people were dead. Go on, keep preaching on a den of degenerates, you're fighting the good fight. :wooow:
Yaknow, if you can joke about creampieing a little sister, I can joke about wishing people to fall down the stairs and break their necks, just sayin'... I don't know why I even have to clarify that I don't actually wish for these people's deaths. The irony is very thick here, especially since you keep calling me stupid :)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yaknow, if you can joke about creampieing a little sister, I can joke about wishing people to fall down the stairs and break their necks, just sayin'... I don't know why I even have to clarify that I don't actually wish for these people's deaths. The irony is very thick here, especially since you keep calling me stupid :)
Funny thing about that is, from experience, the mods don't really seem to care if you're joking or not.

Users who are viewing this thread