FPS de Shoshinsha Bokotte Real Fight ni Hattenshita Kekka w - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
There is no such things as "civilized talk" in this manga.

Ichigo either will grow to like Epetarou for real, or she does like him but doesn't want to admit. At least Ichigo's saying she's friends with Epetarou.

Dex-chan lover
the fox lost it... but he already lost it a long time ago

LIKE WHY HAVE ONE WHEN YOU CAN HAVE BOTH??? UWOOOOOOOOOOOOOGH TSUNDERE LOLI AND YANDERE IMOUTO CUNNYYYYYY
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Not even the wildest thing the fox has said, but last time i said something along this lines i regretted it immediately

Contributor
Let's not forget that Ichigo was expecting to do lewd things with him at one point at just seeing that aphrodisiac bottle.

Good-looking and good at video games? I feel like that's the most positive thing she's ever said about him this entire series. The sore loser Ichigo is saying that? I guess it might be partially motivated by survival instinct, because she (and we) don't know if imouto-chan is the type to fly off the handle if she insults him too much. I mean, she already threw a sharp knife at her brother... I'm sure Ichigo does not want to find out if she's carrying another knife with her.

I can almost hear imouto-chan's loud gasp on page 4... I don't think she's going away any time soon after hearing that.
A gentle reminder that a "family" restaurant is not a place to start a family or grow your family.

Users who are viewing this thread