Franken Fran Frantic - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Requiem for a Dream

Contributor
If this is the new chapter fo the new 2019 Franken Fran shouldn't it have a separate page? Or is not a sequel but just the continuation of the original serie? Just wondering.

Dex-chan lover
65? Where are the rest?

If this is the new serialization, maybe it should have its own vol or something?

Also, great, more nightmares from now on.

Contributor
kA3PHhF.jpg

This is the cover of the new serialization but i have no idea if this is just a new serie, a remake or a true sequel, can't read the kanji, so if someone have more info is welcome.

Dex-chan lover
Typesetter here -.-

@Baldulf
Yeah I think its supposed to be a new serialization since there is another chapter after this one and it is numbered from chapter 1 but I'm not sure; so I just put 61.6 and might change later if there is more info.

Edit: 65.6 was a mistake sry --'
Edit2: Thanks @ultimoman !

Fed-Kun's army
Judging by this chapter I would assume it to be a sequel series, since it kinda seem like it assumes you already know all the characters.
Still likely should have it's own page, at least if it goes on for longer than a volume.

Double-page supporter
Thought I had somehow missed reading one of these and turns out it was all new to me. Wow that twist at the end is depressing.

Dex-chan lover
OMG... is this new chapter of franken fran??? as in new chapter in 2019???

starting off pretty dark but that's normal business for franken fran, i can't wait to see more

Users who are viewing this thread