Franken Fran Frantic - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Neverending Story

Fed-Kun's army
WOW! Fran just isekaied someone in real life! A dream come true for most uf us really!

Dex-chan lover
This is...this is actually brilliant! And surprisingly (kinda) wholesome compared to everything else in Franken Fran! How in the world did I never thought that isekai stories can be parodied this way?!

YES! I was wondering if one of the new themes Franken Fran parodied would be the isekai genre, and I'm glad I was correct!

Also, I believe the name of the dad's company, "MMV Soft", could be a reference to the RPG game-making engine "RPGMaker MV".

Dex-chan lover
Okay, Isekai truman show rpg is by far the nicest thing any of these characters have ever done

Get fucked, Make A Wish Foundation.

le3

Dex-chan lover
I'm crying in the end. The whole cast in this chapter is also a bunch of nice people, which quite rare in this manga!

Wow, no bad twist in a fran chapter? I was totally expecting the kid to go crazy with power and end up murdering and raping people

Fuck, never would have thought Franken Fran would make me tear up but here we are. A really wholesome bittersweet chapter. Loved that the entire cast was full of sweet and kind people.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, i would love If more isekai where about letting kids dream instead of Hikkimori wish fulfillment

Wholesome

Not what I expected from Franken Fran, lol. Was waiting for the macabre gotcha moment but it never came. Still good though.

That is the nicest thing that has being shown in this. No grim twist or immediate bad end karma but just giving a child his last moments some happiness.

Dex-chan lover
@MoonHermit And Roito's name sounds suspiciously similar to Roto, whom we know around here as Erdrick.

https://dragonquest.fandom.com/wiki/Erdrick

Double-page supporter
Looks like Kuhou got her appearance fixed afterwords.
Glad to see she doesn't have to deal with Fran's insanity anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread