Franken Fran Frantic - Vol. 9 Ch. 59 - Epimetheus Game

Dex-chan lover
Man, I feel like the usual Fran story would actually confirm that the mom was really just manipulating everyone at the end rather than leaving it ambiguous like this. Also, the Prometheus/Epimetheus thing seemed rather unrelated to the plot. The death game concept was hilarious, though.

Dex-chan lover
The premise kinda felt meh on this one TBH... both the richman sponsor and participants choosing logic were so full of faults, the showrunners were doing things with no thoughts.

Dex-chan lover
AhH5gKA.png

: D

Huh, aside from the messed up premise, surprisingly everything ended happily or?
Unless the kid is then taken by the bastard who organized this whole thing.

Wonder if the author is finally running out of ideas. I was already surprised Fran even came back for a sequel.

Dex-chan lover
if the editor is pushing the author things like this, i feel sorry for the author. Franken Fran isn't this mild.

Dex-chan lover
Woah... a normal ending from Fran? That's rare. I was half-expecting the ol' lady to be evil, or a tragic relapse of the disease, or at least karma hitting the rich dude.

Dex-chan lover
This is literally one of the happier chapters in a manga like Franken Fran. I'll take those.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, its a missing horror chapter again. Usually FFF chapter have something horrible that made me laugh or go "Whoah, that ain"t right".
Aside from one contestant went "freaky" and raping his kid, set two ninjas on their kid and the last kid was stripped to her flesh for her surgery, there is nothing that made this chapter noteworthy.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I missed something, but what happened to the 10th kid? That one was supposed to go to the guy who got his brains blown out right at the start. His dead portrait is even included in the ensemble panel.

Hmm.....I'd say 7/10 for this chapter. It certainly lacks some of panache you'd typically see in the series. On the other hand, the happy ending is still a nice variation, and it's also good to see Fran just being.....a good doctor once in a while. I mean she usually is but it's the circumstances around her that paints her differently in each chapter.

I knock off most of the points for the "random" treatment. Now that was a little flaky.

wow fran just straight up healed the kid from a incurable disease, no if and buts. Pretty rare.

Overall meh chapter, lacked that twist in the end. Maybe a continuation in the future?

Dex-chan lover
Man, I feel like the usual Fran story would actually confirm that the mom was really just manipulating everyone at the end rather than leaving it ambiguous like this. Also, the Prometheus/Epimetheus thing seemed rather unrelated to the plot. The death game concept was hilarious, though.
Are you dense?
The Prometheus/Epimetheus thing was related to the plot cause one was the illness of the kid and the other was basically confirming that the old coot is a smart little schemer and tripped the others up.
How did you fail to catch up on every side of this lmaoo.
Unless the kid is then taken by the bastard who organized this whole thing.
The point of this game was for other people to raise an heir for money bags.
Of course they are gonna take her away.

Users who are viewing this thread