Franken Fran Frantic - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Phantom Lake

Contributor
I completely forgot it's been over a year since this started again.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought no one was translating this anymore, never been more happy to be wrong

Dex-chan lover
Man, I feel bad for the previous ones who went there and got killed. And those kids knowingly called over more and more to kill. Oof.

Group Leader
@awsim I was actually planning on scanlating the rest of it but I'm no translator and the one helping me was busy with life and stuff so I've been unable to release anything for a good while. I picked Fran up because nobody else seemed to be doing it but if Unmendable Scans is going to do it now, I think can take a break with ease and focus on doing something else.

I just wish he also translated the big sfx as well. If he needs a hand with that I could do it for him. Anyways, thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Technically no one died, they just got even more disfigured, and some "disappeared".
I assume Fran made them immortal and imprisoned them to live at the bottom of the lake.

Group Leader
OH MY GOD
HOW I MISSED THIS GOD TIER MANGA,
THANK YOU FOR SCANLATING IT

Dex-chan lover
So she operated on them and now they're stuck inside the lake but still killing others?
I don't really get how this was a fitting punishment.

Dex-chan lover
Big thanks for the huge update! Very happy to read chapters of this great manga again!

Users who are viewing this thread