Franken Fran Frantic - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Puppet Master

Aggregator gang
This was a nice chapter about human existance and what makes a human human etc.

Thanks for translating boss!

Dex-chan lover
Happy ending, then? At least “they’re” happy. I wonder about the child, though, and how it’ll grow up since it has no personality to base itself upon like the wife. Unless the computer/battery pack will also simulate it according to what people think on how one’s personality can come from their genes.

Fran almost succeeding in making an AI, though she’s really only just falling short of the self-awareness.

Dex-chan lover
We have yet seen the boundary which human lies within- Fran went pass it with a tricycle.

Dex-chan lover
There were many chapters that made me go "what?", same made me go "What?", a few made me go "WHAT!?", but this one made me go "WHAAAAATTTTT!?!?!?!?!?"

Dex-chan lover
A whiff of classic Fran, with only the visceral horror missing.

Dex-chan lover
Begin with a function of arbitrary complexity. Feed it values, "sense data". Then, take your result, square it, and feed it back into your original function, adding a new set of sense data. Continue to feed your results back into the original function ad infinitum. What do you have? The fundamental principle of human consciousness.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "The Feedback Principle"

Reactions: le3
So, reverse cyborg. Also known as "Wetware Body" on tvtropes. (Could've sworng this was called "wet CPU", but guess not)

Does anyone remember "Piety" chapter of the original Franken Fran? Chapter 26.

Dex-chan lover
Only in Fraken Fran can the main character just casually break her own spine and act like it's the same as getting a splinter. I love this series

Also, I was afraid that as soon as he'd penetrate her, his dick would act like a lightning rod and he would die of electrocution, but I'm glad I was wrong and that this is a happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
@Sonaldo
I couldn't help it, I just applied the words to the mental picture I had in my head. It's not my fault I'm fucked up

The best summary of the comment:
4f4.jpeg

Also, what time zone are you in? I'm in Eastern Standard time so it's like 4 pm

Users who are viewing this thread