Freesia

Interesting. Although it relates a lot to the author's other works, this story focuses on the human aspect of life, the road the protagonist takes in life which happens to fall slightly beyond the edge of common sense. A good, solid work from the author, with some thoughtful ideas and aspects. The story made me think of eg. Blame!, in the sense that in essence, the story is about a journey - the journey the protagonist goes through. And unlike Blame!, this story is less so a literal one, but more so a "human" one.

One of my favourite pieces. There's a strange sense of tranquility and poetic mood in this manga. Hits me every single time I read this series

Double-page supporter
Very unique look at the world through the eyes of a sociopathic mc who doesn't experience emotion the way most people do while exposing all the little hypocrisies of society.

Group Leader
Pretty good read, although it delivers its messages fairly abstractly, so you may not learn anything from this manga (like me).

8/10

If anyone is confused about what the author meant, I found a really nice link:
https://psychoanalysis4weebs.wordpress.com/2019/05/20/freesia-manga-analysis/

This manga is like Blame! and that alice in wonderland manga.This type of manga are kind hard to get into.I guess it not for everyone.

This is one of my all time favorites. It's definitely one that takes an extra read to truly appreciate a bunch of the stuff in here because of how abstract the ideas are at times.

Its pretty nice but the art is so chaotic and the text is so unclean that I can't read more than a few chapters without making my eyes suffer

Double-page supporter
The summary sounds like what Idiocracy would be like if they were allowed guns and autonomy.

Users who are viewing this thread