Freeter ga Jimini Isekai Teni Suru Manga - Vol. 1 Ch. 18 - Freeter and god

Aggregator gang
I’m disappointed. It had so much too work with but I guess in the end it lacked good characters

I hope this series inspires a new manga with similar starting plot that spins into something greater like a full-fledged high fantasy than just a comedy...

Dex-chan lover
i just checked, apparently this is from a 146 page book only. sad that there does not seem to be any continuation though

Dex-chan lover
Between this and heroBBS most of isekai that try to bring something new to this genre along with a self-deprecating sense of humor doesn't last long...

And shitty isekai that are chokefull of cliche and template, you know the stuff that make you feel like you already read this a few time before when you start it, continue for volumes after volumes...

Dex-chan lover
It looks like the author just drop a massive cliffhanger to get back at being axed 😅

Supporter
"The Huntsman swings his axe and strikes another one." Sad to see this get axed... it was a nice little spin on isekai that I found to be a bit fun and relaxing to read. :(

Im gonna be honest... It might have been axed, but it felt like... this is the spinoff or the origin story of our man the freeter from the isekai/hero 4-chan manga... I forgot the name, but people that readt it should know what I mean... like the Active/Retired Hero Forums.

Aggregator gang
Aww not again. A fun story axed while a bunch of harem trash is having another anime season. The industry is so unfair.
I'm Happy for the two cats and sad because we won't see this again. It was very entertaining, I hope to see something of this quality from the author again.

Dex-chan lover
This feel more axed than a door in a horror movie.

On the other hand, it wasnt really particularly good. I was getting really annoyed at the cluelessness of mc, thinking he should have gone to the optician years ago, far before the events in this manga even started.

Users who are viewing this thread