Freeter ga Jimini Isekai Teni Suru Manga - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Freeter and the Vending Machine

Dex-chan lover
Hey this kinda reminds me of Bathroom Goddess

Guys go ahead read this novel
It's fun and completedly translated

Dex-chan lover
This guy needs to get his isekai powers under control. lol

Dex-chan lover
This isn't a 10/10, but it is reeeeally gooood. Need more of that in my life!

Double-page supporter
does he even have money to go to hot spring trip? Why not just work in a hot spring 🤣🤣

I liked the idea from the 1st part whereafter helping someone he got something in return that benefits his life in his world (Save villagers from tiger get a healing potion which fixed his hand).

@Hachi015

And it manages to do go about healing a middle-aged man through a method that doesn't involve building a harem of lolis (for a change). :p

@bf842903

Freeter reminds me more of Isekai Shokudō (Restaurant to Another World), given the theme of momentarily providing aid to those of another world through methods that require fairly little investment. 1000 skills plays out more like a classic game-system isekai, and is kinda what you'd get if you crossed Her Summon with Kujibiki Tokushou: Musou Hāremu ken.

@GodGinrai

Bathroom Goddess doesn't have a manga yet though, right?
I'm glad enough just of the fact that isekais are exploding in popularity of late, but there are still so many compelling ones that are limited to light novels and one-shots.. :/

XL

Dex-chan lover
God is just trolling him at this point. He sits there, finger on the switch labelled "send to world A", "send to world B". Flicks them randomly and laughing his ass off 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
A relatable god that's having fun sending him here and there messing with him.
Looking forward to the potentially amusing situations this might bring, and considering next chapter seems to be in a hotspring..
Wonder how his mind will take getting transported somewhere while naked in the bath. =p
Already got the 'pedestrians is a lie' stuff in the previous ch. =D

Users who are viewing this thread