Freezing - Vol. 33 Ch. 218

I stopped reading a long time ago, think during the arc where MC-kuns mom was shown to be crazy and the big titty chick in a tube was breast feeding MC-kun. This story has apparently become even weirder since.

Double-page supporter
I guess I'm a part of a minority here; still reading this without complaining ?

Power Uploader
@pluki7 Dont worry, i'm the same. Been following this quietly since the beginning o(>ω<)o

I also follow it from the beginning and enjoy it but I feel like the MC is even more useless than before..

Fed-Kun's army
Since they introduced lana so long ago i've always thought of her as best girl... She always proves why :)

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused, and perhaps I need to find a wiki on this or something but is the Freezing thing guys can do just not worth anything anymore?

Power Uploader
@Deien

You need to remember, that Kazuya hasn’t been baptized.... whether that’s good or bad, it’s for the reader to decide.

I always felt it affected the stability of his Freezing ability. Well, that and maybe it makes it harder to initiate....

Something like tying to use a muscle you’ve never used...

So Kazuya has been better, but the more emotional he gets in a fight, the more he’s capable. That said, if he gets to dispirited, it can result in a shutdown... and that doesn’t help... lol.

Least the way I’ve seen it.

Oh, and yes, there is a freezing.wikia.com page as well as a discord server. See credit page.

I think it's probably unnecessary for Kazuya to be baptized. He doesn't need an implanted stigma to accomplish the Ereinbar Set, we've already seen that (and with multiple partners at that). In fact he can actually control his partners' actions to some degree, which is more than any other Limiter has ever been able to do.

The Freezing ability still has the same value it's ever had; it's just that at the current power levels being tossed around in this arc it is being easily overridden. We've been told that Freezing is not simply a power to "freeze" a target's movements; it also enables telepathic communication with the target. I think that's what Freezing actually is: telepathically overriding the target's control over their physical actions. A sufficiently powerful mind can override that control.

Users who are viewing this thread