Frenzy Scans

Double-page supporter
Thanks for all your hard work in general and for Amarimono Isekaijin no Jiyuu Seikatsu: Yuusha ja Nai node Katteni Yarasete Moraimasu specifically! Have you dropped that one or are you just waiting to get around to it? Thanks!

Group Leader
Thanks for all your hard work in general and for Amarimono Isekaijin no Jiyuu Seikatsu: Yuusha ja Nai node Katteni Yarasete Moraimasu specifically! Have you dropped that one or are you just waiting to get around to it? Thanks!
i've dropped it quite a while back, though i might pick it up again if there is staff cuz its kinda just me working on all this which makes it currently impossible

MD@Home
Dude, learn the fuck where to line-break words and where the line-breaking hyphen goes, you massive brainlet. Your "work" on Isekai Yururi Camp alone is a steaming pile of eye cancer. Third chapter alone has 13 instances of you befing incompetence incarnate. And you of all people want to teach how to TS? For Patreon money even? Ha, you couldn't even teach how to find your own ass with your two hands. Do the world a favour and never touch anything run on electricity ever again!

Users who are viewing this thread