From Leveling Up the Hero to Leveling Up a Nation - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@GrayBypasser , well, i can't say anything for the author since i don't know what was his thought when he was writing this, but wanting to be considered special can be the cause, he knows that he helped the heroes but his dream was to be the hero himself (ch.3 -that part when he was goin thru the cliff), and from that point he will start disregarding his own achievement that doesn't relate to being hero (being powerful, famous, and etc). Another one wud be the asshole loli probably.

Fed-Kun's army
@kamishiniyari Maybe they will show some more of his past(like when he met other party members), so that it will become clear. Your explanation is actually understandable, i can totally see someone framing himself into the role of a hero, which he dreamt of, and feeling miserable when he progressively fails to fit the role. If author makes it like this, it will be pretty realistic. Also, i wonder how the bitchy shorty(healer) got into the party, considering it was most likely the mc, who scouted adventurers(maybe he disregarded their personalities and the tank went in set with a healer)?Was she always like that, or did her attitude change at some point?

it feels like they are dragging this out.

I thought developing and making the land stronger is the story, not his adventure to the capital to sign some papers.

@graybypasser for his route in earlier chapter when asking the merchant to become his allies. he said he didn't decided to become a lord yet. and want to see the territory first

Aggregator gang
Doesn't need to be so down about things... He understood in other chapters what value he had and even executed it very well. It's stupid now he has an inferiority complex.

Also how many manga can afford not to start their core concept for an entire 6 chapters. Which moneybags is investing this to allow them such a painfully slow start?

Also don't censor that ass on page 19 you fucking bastards

As fun as those chapters are, can he already become the lord and start upgrading the territory pls?

Double-page supporter
Man I'm guessing the manga won't have a chapter about it
but after this happens it says that she's actually sad he declined since she's lonely 😩 but it also says she tries to recruit someone else too lol.

Double-page supporter
@FStubbs
Nah its really just cause she's lonely since everyone considers her a lone wolf that's why it says soon after she tries to recruit someone else .

Dex-chan lover
I had to double check for a second there to see if it was just censoring or she had a skirt on.

I'm guessing it's a thing bikini, and that's why it got censored.

Aggregator gang
She's a nice character. In the wn she's also obsessed with abs training and bikini armor though. What,do you think that's a minus? Nope haha

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is that black box on page 19? (And 23.) If it's going to have to censored like that anyway, don't draw it!!! That really breaks the immersion.

Dex-chan lover
Pesterer... So appropiate.

Muscles? You call "those" muscles? Pffft.

UtOWXBS.png

Users who are viewing this thread