From Leveling Up the Hero to Leveling Up a Nation - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Oh so that bitch mage was helped by mc too huh... how can someone be that ungrateful and shitty... also @taliesin nope in an earlier chap her ass was filling the page with no black boxes so pretty sure it isn’t author

Dex-chan lover
This was probably the most egregious censorship I've ever seen in a jap manga, even the china based ones aren't this overdone.

Contributor
haram, absolutely haraam
568.png

Why is this clothes girl censored? Made the chapter unreadable. That's completely silly to do when I could just fire up aa2 and have girls walk around in the nude or without skirt and panty if I wanted to.

Aggregator gang
Maybe the artist should put some more clothes on their characters if they feel the need to censor them

Dex-chan lover
This is just fucking stupid. This amount of censorship is insane and unwarranted.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why but this feels a bit too left field, and I have the strong urge to drop this manga now

Why draw outfits just to have insanely large black rectangles over the characters? Forget the fanservice it makes every page with that done look terrible. It is so stupid how some of these are censored when there are others that show more or leave details out to get by just fine.

Dex-chan lover
lol, most of the mangas that are published by square enix manga apps (like マンガUP!), end up being censored for the dumbest shits ever honestly, just by showing some legs or a panty shot, even if is minimal, you get these huge black boxes, is always either big black boxes or the white fog, and is kinda random, since sometimes there is no censor

Dex-chan lover
That is the weirdest censorship I've seen in a long while. Did it need to be that large? You could have covered the pertinent bits with an inch of black if you were so inclined.

Dex-chan lover
@Amzingjose It's more like it's just annoying and distracting. Just put clothes on them, the black bars look stupid and pull you out of the story. It's garbage by whoever is responsible.

Whats with the censor garbage? Its not like she is flashing her nipples and pussy to everyone
@taliesin the scanlators are just as horny as we are and just as outraged as we are

Manga author is smart, if he keeps expanding the focus on the censored bits he doesn't have to draw so much! Soon he'll be able to skip whole panels, whole pages even!

Users who are viewing this thread