From Leveling Up the Hero to Leveling Up a Nation - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Strongest Duo

Dex-chan lover
Why did we get an onee x shota chapter out of nowhere

@byterunner i really did forget that. Dont be too hard on us tho. Keeping track of dozens of mangas that update sporadically makes it kinda tough to remember details like this

MD@Home
In case anyone that needs a refresher ch4 pg23
23-3168c496424ef5eab70bad30600190a71c546773b685416d8a4c84cf7ddbc96e.jpg

Aggregator gang
I don’t hate this chapter at all. This fee like it’ll set up important character introductions and connections.

Oh thanks @ AikawaSama

Dex-chan lover
this should have been 8.5 chapter or something not chap 9, I don't really get what the author is thinking by doing a chapter entirely of side characters so early when we aren't even familiar with them

Dex-chan lover
elemental resist, poison, chaos or any kind of resist is -10
but charm is 6969

so, kid with potential A rank?
usually it's all MC who had that fire power and theyre all happy go lucky guys
i dont think i ever knew any "kid" with too much power and become demon king or anything, which is ODD in the first place

well you know how kid is (something like giant in doraemon is one), even adult with too much power gonna get corrupt sooner or later
it's just weird that there's none of it in these manga, logic dictates there should be one. not demons, demons are demons, no need to ask

Dex-chan lover
What are y'all talking about?

This is the "5th member" of MC's older group, Morie, who is training to get stronger for her teacher, aka the MC. Together with the top adventurer, who has the hotties for the MC and is searching for her brother, aka Morie (or just a bait from the author).

This is clearly part of the plot.

Wait More is the 5th member of Mc former party right? I thought Morie was a girl?

Edit:
thanks @dijitz23 lol I thought I read it wrong

@Kinabu2 She is, the joke is that she is assuming her gender. She keeps trying to correct her but she keeps cutting her off.

Y'all really need to chill. I was very confused by the chapter until I came to read the comments, you can't expect someone who read ch.4 2 months ago to actually remember the name and appearance of a character that wasn't relevant in any point after being mentioned that one time.

Even knowing all that, this chapter felt quite pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread