From Leveling Up the Hero to Leveling Up a Nation - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Kemult, I'm Coming

Fed-Kun's army
ah... fragmented poetry, how i did not miss you. Also obligatory screw the unnecessary black bar censorship.

Dex-chan lover
This made me remember Black Lagoon whe Revi first meets Shenhua. Understand you, Yes? You got that chinglish?

Dex-chan lover
ah... fragmented poetry, how i did not miss you. Also obligatory screw the unnecessary black bar censorship.
The group can go the extra kilometer of buying physical copies(which should be uncensored) and scanlating it or find a talented redrawer to decensor the manga. However, with them constantly wanting to find a translator and the rough grammar on this chapter alone, it will be a pipe dream.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of things about this manga have been building up to annoy me... The world hasn't really been fleshed out or made clear, the characters are inconsistent and irrational, and there's not really any driving force to the plot. Thanks to the scanlators for doing their best, but I don't think this manga's really worth it.

Dex-chan lover
i guess the sausage's plastic was too hard for her teeth lol

he says party but it's tantamount to a guild

Users who are viewing this thread