From Leveling Up the Hero to Leveling Up a Nation - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Lantis Smithery

Banned
... okay.. i gotta ask.. IS this mc gay? like he really cannot be this fucking stupid after so many girls threw themselves at him... right?
Bruh he has a reason to refuse, he's tired and shit might get awkward later on with their business relationship so avoiding is understandable. Not everything is about sex you horny brat! 👺💢💢 Still, denying her is such waste tho 😞. Blacksmith girl is hot af 🥵. ZAMN 😍

Aggregator gang
Bruh he has a reason to refuse, he's tired and shit might get awkward later on with their business relationship so avoiding is understandable. Not everything is about sex you horny brat! 👺💢💢 Still, denying her is such waste tho 😞. Blacksmith girl is hot af 🥵. ZAMN 😍
it is not just her or sex i am talking about. up to this point he has either been actively and knowingly ignoring every advance made on him by the opposite sex, while also simping for the hero, or he is just really really dumb and oblivious to when others are interested (even though he dated one of his party members).

Group Leader
it is not just her or sex i am talking about. up to this point he has either been actively and knowingly ignoring every advance made on him by the opposite sex, while also simping for the hero, or he is just really really dumb and oblivious to when others are interested (even though he dated one of his party members).
he's gay by brain...

Dex-chan lover
The only women he's laid with, that we know of so far, are the geishas at that courtesan joint. And presumably Tiana as well, but that's just an assumption lol.

In this chapter they don't censor the cleavage and "pointy parts", but in the other ones they do? Bruh.

Dex-chan lover
... okay.. i gotta ask.. IS this mc gay? like he really cannot be this fucking stupid after so many girls threw themselves at him... right?

There's a few things to take note of here.

The first is that he is still in love with Tiana, whom he broke up with pre-emptively to keep the five miracles together after he left.
That said, he did sleep with the oirans (high class prostitutes) shortly after leaving. Since then though, he's kept to himself.

The second thing to not here, is that he didn't want to take advantage of Liv.
After her father died, she became desperately lonely. That's why she was looking for an apprentice, not because she needed one.
After he made that comment on her appearance, she was hoping she could get him to stay just a bit longer, by seducing him.

However, Eiga recognized this and refused to take advantage of the situation, because he's not a shitty person.
In general, he just isn't your typical horny bastard virgin MC with neither morals nor standards. He's touched grass.

Dex-chan lover
what's the point of harem if mc ain't doing anything. just another dumbass yuuki rito wanna be.
the harem tag is a waste of pages, time, and space especially if his self-confidence and mental health is not even getting better. i bet he's gonna have another anxiety attack when his disciples get ahead of him in no time

in a way it's funny that he would rather PAY MILLIONS to have sex than to get laid for free. mc's destined occupation is a clown now 🤡

the relationship with tiana was probably a smokescreen to say he's not gay for cross lmao 👀

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread