From Leveling Up the Hero to Leveling Up a Nation

Dex-chan lover
So going from several villages to a new kingdom full of heroes. . . . . Well that is going to be an overkill for the Demon Lord

Its been that way for awhile with manga. There is so much competition, authors are now putting plot summaries in the title.

Could be a lot better than most of those "I was kicked out of the hero's party for reasons" manga - no stupid revenge plot, everybody's acting maturely and not like some chuuni or as 2d caricatures. This could actually be good

Dex-chan lover
That's a pretty good start:

It's not "being kicked out for a stupid reason".
The MC here has indeed reached the limit of his contribution and they're separating on good terms. Just a bit bitter about leaving long time friends, but otherwise reasonable.

And it seems like he's not going to awaken to a special secret op skill.

Good thing we're avoiding two overused tropes. Now let's see how he does in a career that can make a broader use of his skills. After all, even fantasy worlds are not all about "adventurers".

Honestly this is a new spin on the fantasy genre and I'm looking forward to how the story progresses!

Aggregator gang
From the description:
Seems like a good call for him. Which would you rather have, 4 op guys or an army of op guys?

Hell with any luck he'll be able to turn his fief into his own kingdom

Dunno if this is classified as a spoiler so just in case
I like the beginning so far, but I don't know if this will change, and remember everybody's entitled to your own opinions. As a few comments before have said, MC isn't being kicked out for selfish reasons or no reason at all. He has done his job well and knows it's not good for him to stay longer and is leaving on a good note, I don't expect their hero party to fail now because of the "hAhA i aCTUalY sECrecTly heLd tHis PartY TogetHer." trope.

sorry to disappoint, but apparently the last online raw scan of this series(chapter 1) was from at least 6 months ago, apparently there are 3 chapters released in total already, can't confirm though since I couldn't find any raw scans of 2 & 3 online, but its probably going to be a long while until we get the next chapter. This is an adaptation of a light novel though, so if you're impatient you could always read that.

Contributor
@veznan5 you can read it on the mangaup app for those curious there are 10 chapters so far

https://magazine.jp.square-enix.com/mangaup/

@wyrm I was thinking the same thing, I was getting real tired or the "got kicked out cuz i feel like it" troups

Users who are viewing this thread