From Leveling Up the Hero to Leveling Up a Nation

It's good to see a story where the mc is asked to leave and it's on good terms with the party. They are thankful for and care about him and don't want him to get hurt. The whole trope of getting kicked out because the rest of the party are jerkwads and only kept you around because you were useful was kinda getting tiring.

It will not change the fact that they MC when they were weak and that they are strong they not need him.

Well they are some selfish bastard After all it doesn't matter if they look good or not (what matter is in the end they broke their promise)

After all that if MC still sees them as good people then he a loser, retard.

Holy Moly Doly Voly Mother Fucking TITLE you got there.....

Thats Japanese for you....

Just hope this one is not your DEGENERATE Manga too.

Considering this past 5 years we got shitty manga from fucking Unsocial introverted Author.

Dex-chan lover
At least they changed it up this time and weren't gigantic fucking asses about it. Such a ridiculous trope. "Oh these adventurers I literally shared a life and death adventure with and who I've shed blood with for years are suddenly complete fucking assholes all of a sudden when it comes time to kicking me out of the party?!?!? Who could have seen that sudden massive character change coming?!?!" It really pisses me off.

Dex-chan lover
@Arvind

Attempting to keep a promise that ignores reality is almost as bad as a malicious betrayal. One or both parties will end up getting hurt more in trying to keep an untenable promise.

Dex-chan lover
Well I'm glad that he wasn't given some plot device which made him absurdly OP for no logical reason after being kicked out
yet... He'll probably get something later sigh... well I guess the [A Blessing Chord] will probably come into play sooner or later so that might be it

will he ever fuck one of the chicks or will they all bare their legs for the dumbass hero?

Fed-Kun's army
One of these days the entire books contents will be on the title and the pages will just be empty/end credits

Thought this was an interesting plot until I saw the harem tag, my guess is he’s just gonna get an army of thirsty anime girls and train them into opness.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh so this is another town management themed, I'll expect that things will go political after a few chapters

Aggregator gang
Look promising, first though is the MC were kicked but the story tell us something different. Their party really care for him since he does not have enough combat ability to fight high level monster/demonlord they decided to left him in safe place with proper compensation and getting him a new job.

This has a nice feeling, with a hero party that can recognise that they're just putting themselves and the MC in harm's way by keeping him on the team.
And MCs skill seems to be more suited as an army trainer than even a lord. Guess being an army trainer and under someone is worse than becoming the strongest feudal lord.

Depending on the supporting character personality and their subsequent development and even a weak plot(quitting hero's party and becoming super powerful stories are plenty now) this has potential.

The scaslation was well done and thank you for posting this.

Users who are viewing this thread