From Leveling Up the Hero to Leveling Up a Nation

Group Leader
@Ace435 The mass of the semen you squirt after one fapping session is composed of more mass than your dick.

Isn't the only reason this party was able to make it this far is because of his training skill helping everyone get better. Without him they would probably still be just your average pile of shit on the side of the road

HEY EVERYONE IT's FBI-KuN here it has been brought to my attention that this recent released of this series dialogue was not up to standards I was currently re~proofreading this chapter and I realized there were so many mistakes, but i wondered why? i realized i had shared the wrong script, and have given them the correct one now... Chapter 2 will be taken down as such and will be revised. sorry again and i hope to see you guys support this newly formed group and wait patently for the next release

~~FBI-KuN outtt

Aggregator gang
I couldn't really understand the brothel part but making someone spend so much on hookers as a test just feel malicious and any trust would be one sided

Dex-chan lover
I'm almost positive that the Hero kicked out the MC due to envy or because he had an inferiority complex to him.

Double-page supporter
I'm sure this MC is like a pokemon trainer. Give the right job to the right guy like the other manga with the kid that see people stats. for S to A grade

iffy grammar aside, having a "kicked out of the party" story where the old party isn't filled with self-centered, borderline retarded assholes is refreshing, to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread