From Leveling Up the Hero to Leveling Up a Nation

I dont undestand why the rating us 7 on this. This has the potential to become and 8 or 9 star manga. People should honestly rate mangas when they read 10 or 20 chapters of it.
Edit: Nevermind I saw the harem tag

World building will be the stronghold and weakness of this manga. Looking forward to its progress.

This looks like potentially a super-interesting manga, so long as the author doesn't cheat-skill his way to victory the way most Isekai-mangaka do. He has a solid recipe for success with the first 3 chapters, if he properly builds out the characters in the new territory in interesting ways this could be an absolute banger. I already like this at about an 8-9, but I changed it to 10 just off the potential. Definitely check this manga out. A rather more nuance take on the fantasy/isekai genre than most of the hacks trying to do this genre have, even if it isn't strictly an isekai. It kind of feels like he thought up a good scenario for an isekai, but then thought about it some more, and said to himself 'does the MC actually need to be from a different world?', realized that he didn't, and that actually makes it more interesting and real-feeling.

I would recommend at least trying out the first 3 chapters.

hero party decided to kick their growth cheat because they are too stupid to take good care of him
his growth cheat buffs every one but himself with double exp
he gets normal exp.... meaning that its a wonder that he lasted as long as he did since they didnt power level him
without him the whole party would have needed till their 40s to reach where they are now
and from now on they will only grow at the normal rate
and since the magic attacker will feel alienated by them purposely having the vote without her they effectively fired 2 people

Dex-chan lover
I am tired of all these stories, where the talent of MC is obvious, but still rejected... because otherwise there won't be a story. It's like the author takes his target audience for idiots.
Demographic: Shounen
Well, maybe that's true.

@vodkavodka Did you read the manga before posting. I'm asking because his skill is recognized. He is great at recruiting new talented members and training them but he lags to far behind the others.

Dex-chan lover
@olstar18 That lag only exists because his party utterly failed to comprehend how buffs work. If they recieve his "blessing chord" 200% XP-Buff but he as the caster is unable to profit from it, then they have to level him separately every once in a while to keep him around their level. But they didn't do that, they leeched his buff for 6 years and then threw him out when the lag got really bad.

They are a bunch of total buffoons basically and better not crawl back to him if they need further buff-leveling to deal with very strong monsters in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@olstar18 I have nothing to add to Prosopeio's comment.
Well... except that in a thought-out story, MC is going to be constantly headhunted for his skills even before his party will start to think about asking him to leave. I doubt it's so hard to figure out the best appliance for him that he is going to make it on his own in a 'genius' stroke of inspiration after checking out a fief. The author's world view is very narrow, like there is no knights, training programs, military officials supervising the knights' development, etc.
What is this if not a deliberate ignoring for sake of story development?

@vodkavodka @prosopeio looks like neither of you get it. He can not keep up and is a liability now. There are plenty of things he can do but he can not take the pace set by what is effectively the special forces.

Users who are viewing this thread