From Leveling Up the Hero to Leveling Up a Nation

Is it possible to blacklist translation groups in my own options for butchering shit this badly? That is assuming they themselves got their panties ina bunch and started slapping black bars over the manga art.

What the fuck? Why is a simple panty censored with a huge black square? Why even draw it if the whole panel is covered with the black box?

Double-page supporter
Hello censors, my old friend
I've come to loath you yet again
Because a vision is softly missing
Hid its seeds while I was reading
And the vision that was shrouded in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of cucking

@konzolmester @pewsquare It's neither the author nor the team's fault, this is how the raws were provided. If you to get uncensored raws then you'll have to wait until the official volume release and someone grabs it or buy it.

why need this censorship if front page shows all ? is it show how u liked author's work or u just like bricks?

too bad huge dark blocc hinders my excitement for this manga, quite enjoyable manga tbh

This censorship is way too much. Why even bother? It is just destroying very little immersion that this manga has for absolutely zero reason.

Dex-chan lover
gonna say this again, because people keep going with the censor, making it sound as if the group is doing it on purpose, thats how the raws are, censored, if you want it uncensored buy them the volumes and pass them the raws for it or something (or translate it yourself), these are some parts of the raws from the マンガUP! app where this get published, in case someone is doubting here and here , here another and another

it wasn't this bad until this chapter, there was like 1 chapter before this with some censorship on that female knight (chapter 6), but in the chapter where this one girl showed up before it was all fine, i suppose the publisher started pressuring about this (or they skipped/missed it lol)

Users who are viewing this thread