From Nightmare to Love - Ch. 45 - Illusion

I guess I should've had these chapters up a while ago, since our group uses a 5 chapter delay for Mangadex versus our own reader. Recent events motivated me to keep this updated 😅. Will be uploading the rest to Mangadex fairly soon.

Dex-chan lover
Since the chapter title is "illusion," I'm gonna go ahead and guess that it's a dream?

Ok, sleep depravation leading to hallucinations is my guess here, anything else would be... kinda more morbid...

Looks like the webtoon was dropped by the artist a long time ago cause he undergo surgery due to an accident😭😭

@Jmann I saw it at the Webtoon line of Thai.
The last update was in 2018 and I decided to read some comments annnnd then i read the comments about the author. The latest comment in 2020 says that the author is slowly recovering from the surgery.Hope he gets well soon.
The S1 has ended last 2018.

Dex-chan lover
@Shidii yeah i already read the rest chapters on Lolscan's site and saw notification... Fuck, why did i even bother read this for 2 years and waited so long... i thought its completed... i mean i get the situation, but it still makes me sad bcs we probably will never know the ending and how this fucker Few gonna be punished for all his fuckery 🤬🤬🤬

@Jmann Yeah ahhahahhaha I'm searching so hard if the author have any social medias account to get an update but it seems like there's none. I kinda feeling stressed when i know that it was drop.
🙁

Users who are viewing this thread