From Nightmare to Love - Ch. 50 - Hate

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Damn, it is hard to accept that things ended up this way, I hope the author fully recovers. Who knows, maybe we'll get a happier conclusion.

Thanks for translating.

Aggregator gang
I hope author gets well soon. It sucks that season 1 ending gives us nothing. Waiting for S2.

Thanks for the chapter 🖤

@Alpha_Salsa read the last page.

Aggregator gang
@doradora cuz who knows what will happen to this series, I love this series don't get me wrong, but with the many fking circumstances that happened with the author and 2020, it's quite iffy but there's still hope for SS2

Double-page supporter
Is this a reupload? Cause I remember reading about the unfortunate case of the author D:

Really do hope she eventually manages to get healthy soon (brain surgery is no joke) and is able to continue this series on a high because damn, this was one of the most interesting romances I've read, especially in the tragedy department

Group Leader
Is this a reupload?

We'd uploaded it on our own site, we were going to upload it here shortly after but we forgot. Recently our website went down and a reader realised the chapter wasn't available online anywhere. So it's here now~

Dex-chan lover
Oh, nooo! 😢

I hope the author gets better and is able to finish this. One, for entirely selfish reasons because I want to see a happy ending. Two, because it's just an awful thing to happen to anyone regardless. And three, because one doesn't write a story like this on a whim, and the author is probably the one who wants to see it finished the most.

Fed-Kun's army
I was so confused since I read all of this before. I hope the author is ok. 😥 Ty for the upload though!

Thank you so much lol scans for picking up this comic. I thought 50 chapters were already completed but apparently it seems like it got dropped😥 Hope the author can recover and be healthy again.

Users who are viewing this thread