Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou: Nidome no Tensei, S-Rank Cheat Majutsushi Boukenroku - Vol. 3 Ch. 7 - Academy of Sorcery Entrace Exam

Dex-chan lover
The black box panties. I hear they’re a cushion that allows you to sit anywhere

why r the girls wearing such a thin underwear that makes me wonder how r they staying on when the magic has an aoe effect

Dex-chan lover
seriously what is the deal with these black bars im seeing in some manga? is this from the translators? japan is the king of panty shots and convenient censors i cant imagine they'd just put a black bar over shit that they chose to put in the manga

I hope he gets recognized, otherwise he'll have to do a bunch of bs instead of focusing on how he'll break past where he got in his last life

Fed-Kun's army
@botodopo
Yeah, those censoring is for the public version. If you want them uncensored, buy the tankoubon a.k.a book version.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Daaaaaaaaaamn long, i like it :3
Also, censourship strikes back... oh lord, if theres atleast the book raws out there

Aggregator gang
I read the scanlator twice to make sure it was the same kirei, wow.....

I know is not the first time but wow....

Thank you very much for the chapter update...like this.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!

Can't wait to see what happens next

Though gotta say that I'm really disliking it if our mc tries to deny/hide his identity from her

Dex-chan lover
Okay now I’m pissed at the mc for trying to hide his identity from someone he knows was broken up over his death. He could have EASILY took her somewhere else and told her to keep quiet about it. How little does he trust her?

Anyway the usual annoying cliffhanger. I’m looking forward to the meeting (the mc better be honest or Ima go through the pages and slap a bitch). Thanks for the chapter and see you chaps next one (I liked the full chapter if the TL (team?) is debating full or parts).

Users who are viewing this thread