From Overshadowed to Overpowered: Second Reincarnation of a Talentless Sage - Vol. 3 Ch. 8.3

Aaaaand dropped. I liked a lot about this story but this is so contrived, and the MC comes off as such a scumbag. Merlin was practically his daughter! Fuck's sake.

Aggregator gang
But why tho? I still can't understand why is he going this far to hide from his daughter?
Dont tell me the reason being her becoming part of his harem is why author bul*shit**g us for now?

What a trash development. Take that girl to a private room and speak the truth, god dammit!

moron, Moron, MOron,MORon,MOROn,MORON ..... MORON!!! tell me 1 reason why you don't tell her about yourself ? he ?

the fuck... why make up such an elaborate lie to her... basically your daughter..................................................................................................................... im reading 8.4 and if nothing happens, its dropped even after more chapters come

Cringe
Well, this is why manga hardly have progress. Jp author just being pssy to out of the box. I thought this type of manga buried 5 years ago

he doesn't want to attract attention, so instead of going somewhere private, he displays a full on theatrical scene in the cafeteria. Then says the most famous dude in the world had a secret mistress and he is the result of that bloodline... Now instead of only Merlin knowing who he is, everyone at school does, word will probably travel about this secret bloodline. MONKEY MANGA AUTHOR SEES NO PLOT DEVELOPMENT, MONKEY NEURON ACTIVATION.

Double-page supporter
Screw this. He could have progressed faster with sorcery if he got Merlin to help him out. Idiotic author.

Users who are viewing this thread