From Overshadowed to Overpowered: Second Reincarnation of a Talentless Sage

Dex-chan lover
This blows chunks, fr.

28c.png

Why in the hell does the translator split chapters into 8 parts? It's ridiculous. If it's the author or scanlator doing it, just wait for the entire chapter drops, otherwise even if all parts are out, going through each part is annoying as hell. Dropping for this reason alone.

Fed-Kun's army
Too much cliches with barely any creativity. The characters are childish, the plot is too simple with bad pacing and the art direction is meaningless. If this manga was released 10 years ago then it would only alright. Thanks for the translation tho.

Dex-chan lover
The story going downhill to extremely bad. Only managed to read until chapter 9.

Supporter
I think I'll drop this around chapter 17; it's gone downhill lately...
I mean, if I wanted to watch people make cool poses and drop one-liners, and it's all sort of meaningless because the protagonist isn't even there and when he shows up he'll steamroll everyone... I could just read One Punch Man.

Dex-chan lover
Prolly going to be this formula
Reincarnated>grind + getting his first harem char (childhood friend)>fucking academy arc + building his harem> adventuring > making his harem again > and we forgot this manga exist because it stop updating
4 years later, and yes, you were correct!

Honeatly, I’m kinda impressed.

Dex-chan lover
There's a sexual violence tag... Does this manga include rape of the main heroines or any sort of NTR? I would appreciate if someone could answer please.

I think the author is a r*etard. The inconsistency of each chapter from the early one to the latest one ( 18.7 ) makes the story dumber and dumber every time a new chapter release. Good god author, get a grip of your own story would you?!

Dex-chan lover
I just skimmed a few chapters. None of this looks like it's illustrated by Uo Denim. What's going on?
Oh, the character design is by Uo Denim, but Kentarou does the actual art. He's a glorified co-sign.

Users who are viewing this thread