From Overshadowed to Overpowered: Second Reincarnation of a Talentless Sage

the story is kinda meh.. but damn the battle is so fun to read.. much like most shounen...

"however the current king king ended up giving birth to his highness the crown prince"
😂

Isekai trash panda here, reporting in. Big thanks to the translators, wouldn't have been able to read it without them.

Good art, first chapters promise something different but then as usual with this kind of story it falls off a cliff.

If you've read any reincarnation cultivation stories, this is basically the Japanese isekai version of that. Same tropes but with some run-of-the-mill Nippon-style slave ecchi; if it only had a harem too it would be the straight flush.

If you're not already fed up with the sameness of those stories, give it a go-- the art is better than it honestly deserves to be. Not for me though, it's just too well-trodden ground in my opinion-- the characters aren't interesting enough for me to go through another story of this kind; I've seen enough "EEEEH? Imposibiru!" panels to last a life-time already.

edit: spleling

@konpyuutasan Thanks for your hardo worku~ ww I have the same opinion but man the predictability is key in these types. I now enjoy that one isekai where Lord shadow-sama rules~

hey man, i dont want to stand out or anything, but im just gonna use all these high level spells and quadraple insta cast them all at once, totally not trying to stand out here lol

Aggregator gang
if we dont get both merlin and her great...great... something granddaughter in the same bed, i'm boycotting!!!

Dex-chan lover
I'm not even going to read this.
I took one look at Kirei Cake's deranged chapter fragmentation and realised it would just annoy me. 8 chapters should not be marketed as 40+.

First Ephthal adopted her because of the war betwen the Demon race and Humans because of that she lost her family. Probably Ephthall killed them or the Emperors.
Two she loved him probably like a Master and someone that who risk is life for her. Personally, i don't think she saw Ephthal like a Father or a membre of is family.
Third why not ? He have no one in is lifes that he loved like a wife. She respect him and feel very lonely after is death. That is like love felling no ?
She was alone and a Demon that lived for more than 400 years, with no one that understand her feelings, put in a hard situation when she need to be powerful to protect her freedom.
Ephthal can be with her she want that even if she don't know the truth.

This is one of those mangas you know reincarnated and the magic of the future is trash tier, he's practically a god, and mc that says he wants to hide is powers because it may be problematic but flaunts them anyway

The art is good but the plot is trash, mc is trash, the villain is trash..typical isekai trash

Users who are viewing this thread