Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou: Nidome no Tensei, S-Rank Cheat Majutsushi Boukenroku

This was one of the top Manga this week in terms of views so I decided to check it out but, Lo and behold, it's crap.

Dex should really have a "Dumb" or "Crap" tag as well as "Generic" and "Cringe" for these kind of things.

Power Uploader
This isn't as bad as people portray it to be, mainly the whiners and bitches who keep going through isekai/fantasy mangas, read them, and later bitch about how it was bad.

However.. This manga isn't good as well. This has all the generic tropes that most fantasy manga has. Although, it can be enjoyed and is a great time pass.

The reason this has a low score is because of the horrible release schedule. These kind of manga are best suited for a weekly release, not a monthly release. Until this manga has at least 30 chapters, reading this manga will leave a bad aftertaste.

Seriously, read this until 8.2 and then drop it and never look back if you dislike the 0-awareness-mc-who-needs-to-do-contrived-shit-because-he-is-retarded-instead-of-just-talking-it-out-syndrome.
Worst part is, the story is whatever and the mc being op is all standard stuff, but the world building is great. The backstory is decently fleshed out and you kind of wish the story was about how he reached the point where you start. That'd probably make a cool story.

Dex-chan lover
The title doesn’t really match what happens in the manga it should be called “isekai boomer discovers email” or something like that
It’s an isekai, what do you expect. A good way to pass time but the plot is nonexistent and I like it

Dex-chan lover
I think a real killer is that the mc is op, and the reason for hiding his identity is non existent.

Art is good. Story is contrived to the point of absurdity. MC's motives are nonsensical. Doesn't deserve a rating above 6. I'll keep reading anyway.

This plot is terrible. If all he truly wanted to do was research he would’ve immediately confessed to Merlin and gone to her academy to do it. Better yet, he would’ve just headed for her academy in the first place. 6/10 but because it’s split up terribly and annoying to read, 5/10.

Dex-chan lover
@francisdelavega
Because it feels when making characters manga artists follow a template.
Its the same with a lot of archetypes in manga that they look similar with just minor differences.

Good shit.

But sometimes I wish that low classednobles don't LOOK LIKE FAT UGLY ASS BASTARD THAT ACTS LIKE A PIG and make some variety with them not all high ranking nobles need to be old sleepy dudes and not every minister wants more power.

Users who are viewing this thread