From Overshadowed to Overpowered: Second Reincarnation of a Talentless Sage

The art is good, the story is a "bit" overused but they executed it well, so i absolutely have no problems about it. Wasn't it 2 chapters per month? Just wondering.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if what would happen if the other emperors are returning and watch the miserable state if magic...
I thought humans with their wars would further evolve magics from pure power to effective human killer weapon, but to simply degrade... There must be something going on in the background... Or humans, there, are too lazy... 400 years is just four generations! Is it really that easy to degrade the advance of magics only with four generations? The demons of old would still be alive, and the power balance will be shifted! Or maybe it's just simply because there's no threat, so powerful magics are sealed away as a precaution... Or scaredy leaders...
I hope he would set his relationship straight with the slave girl... I am afraid that with how Japanese male character works... The relationship will be hanging just for convenience's sake... And there will be people who will shout, "Just do it already aaarrrgghhh".

A generation is normally ~25 years long so roughly 16 human generations. But since there are also demons with incredible longevity that have survived the entire span of those 400 years... the only reasonable answer should be a degradation of talent (bloodline)or some other source; or more plausibly someone is hindering the efforts of man.

It could also be that with the demon lord dead for 400 years there was no need for everyone to advance to a state to combat their armies; thus after 16 generations of mages fighting goblins and ogres they finally degraded to being mooks... which still doesn't answer why none of them know chantless etc.

Why hasn't MC dispelled the slavemark though???

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please make more I absolutely love this manga

@Darkimpetus it seems like they have caught up since the second volume released around September 7th of this year with the 3rd volume yet to be announced (as far as I’m aware).

Though I don’t know how many chapters are in the second volume so, maybe we have more chapters to work with, maybe?

I don't get it. What does he expect to learn from a magic academy in an era where magic has greatly declined?

So he goes to a magic academy where he knows more and is stronger than teachers. For some reason he doesn't tell his old friend he reincarnated. Why? If the art wasn't good I'd have dropped this garbage.

Aggregator gang
This pretty much college student who went back to kindergarten plot all over again

Yeah the fl, which is the slave girl, is not my type at all... In fact, the opposite, so ima drop.

Okay that was stupid, unnecessary fuel for the next another unnecessary drama. Imma drop this shit. PoS, i thought it was great first but now it just went on and on
Still, thanks translator group for your hard work!

this whole "don't want to stand out, but oopsie I stood out" thingy is kinda meh. Wish he would act like Lock-san and just reveal it to his old comrades.

The art is okay, story a little dumb but ok, character super dumb other than the mc that is dumb as well.
They will give some dumb excuse to why the magic decrased, like demons invading human goverment and making everyone dumb because countrys live in eternal peace blah blah blah, wich in real life don't make sense with countrys stregnth themselfs no stop.
The harem thing make me sick of how forced it is.
Mc lack common sense despite being a "sage" and the other sages must be as dumb to let it happen or they did it.

Anyway, plot lack sense, characters lack personality, same cliche, nothing new and predictible mc.

6/10 and idc if you don't have the same opinion as me :V

Users who are viewing this thread