From Overshadowed to Overpowered: Second Reincarnation of a Talentless Sage

Double-page supporter
@Zenomarc Right? Seems like it takes the translator 1 year to translate 6 chapters. Oh well, cant complain. I am pretty pissed I cant read the novel though :(

Fed-Kun's army
ughh i wish there was more updates. Kirei always does top tier ts so it makes sense it takes so long though.

Aggregator gang
Alright I know I caused slavery, but let me justify my actions since I am SOOO in love with magic it excuses it. Another generic plot, generic MC with horrible release schedule.

One of those manga you wait another 2yrs to see if it is still popular and diverges from the norm with more chapters before giving it a go. Currently there is very little difference to another other manga of the same vein, VERY little.

Dex-chan lover
Sage is reincarnated into an age where his advanced knowledge greatly exceeds the knowledge of even the most "elite". He somehow thinks that going to a school for children will help him learn more. Oh, and obligatory female slave. If you like tropes and an unoriginal plot here's your ticket

i came looking for nice manga i found legendary good original plot manga 10/10

I just love how the premise for this story is that he was so shit at magic it took 400 years of decline for him to be better than everyone else. Damn, that's sad, LMFAO.

Fed-Kun's army
really unoriginal plot idea.. But they still manage to execute it quite alright. Not amazing but not bad at all

Aggregator gang
using your past life reincarnated power without drawback are kind of retarded plot .... Skip

Users who are viewing this thread