From Overshadowed to Overpowered: Second Reincarnation of a Talentless Sage

I been wondering, do we have to go like 30 chapters X 7 sub parts = 210 releases to catchup to raw? or each sub parts like 6.1,6.2, etc are considered separate releases?

Dex-chan lover
The artist releases this series irregularly, so instead of forcing people to wait ages for full chapters, I just translate and put out whatever is available

Fed-Kun's army
@Yarochin
if im not mistaken she live in demon country leading Demon Magic Academy :)

but they said demon lose and become slaves sooo im bit confuse, maybe only part of their country.

Double-page supporter
All the people complaining about the excessive part chapters: the author releases it this way, and the scanlator is just following suit. Don't take your frustration out on them.

I just realized in the cover the MC looks like he's just wearing underwear lmao

Oh look its another manga with a laughably flimsy justification for the main character indulging in slavery. Especially impressive considering he's partly to blame for the entire demon race being enslaved and despite being the fourth best mage in the setting he conveniently doesnt know how to remove a magical slave mark. Creepy how often slavery pops up in these kind of stories.

Pun

it's fucking laughable how they managed to split each chapter in 7 different parts. translators need jesus.

Pun

@zStella I see, sorry for assuming things without knowing anything, and thank you for translating.

Does someone know where to read the novel? It sucks to wait for months just to read something so short.

Users who are viewing this thread