Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou: Nidome no Tensei, S-Rank Cheat Majutsushi Boukenroku

I like the story so far but it would be really stupid to hide his identity from someone he actually traveled with 400 years ago. If it was a descendant that is one thing but it is the same exact person that can easily help you learn about the magic of the current era. Hiding it serves no purpose other than easy to write drama in an easy to write isekai.

It's shitty at best. MC logic in his interaction with his past disciple is absolutly ridiculous. i'm almost angry at such decisions.
Hiding it for 'no' reason. But then what? ' i want to see how much my disciple has grown', IN A BATTLE IN THE ACADEMY WHERE LVL 4 MAGIC WITHOUT CHANTING IS GODLIKE! Retard MC. Old idiot i swear, emperor of stupidity

Group Leader
y9vDcpo.png

Yeah, it really doesn't make sense for him to hide his identity like this

If he didn't want it to be a big deal he could have easily asked to meet Merlin away from public to tell her the truth. This is just a way to manufacture drama - there's virtually no meaningful reason to hide it from her.

Group Leader
i take continuous DOT dmg for every day that i have to wait for a chapter...then i take massive phys dmg for when i realize i have to wait yet again for the next chapter....

Wait so what's the point of hiding his identity to Merlin outside of just building up anticipation for the reader? I hope there's going to be a plot related point as to why he had to act like he's not reincarnated.

@crymsong IDK think he just wants a new life without the pressures of being one of the "Emperors", I'm also guessing we're gonna find out she's super clingy too.

MANNN IM SO SALTTYYYY.
Honestly, it's a nice concept and it's done well with good art and ok plot. Nothing really outstanding or spectacular.
THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THE MCs LOGIC.
All through chapter 8 Its extremely aggravating and just plain annoying
I really don't understand the point in him not telling Merlin who he really is and then USING HIS FUCKING TRUMP CARD TO DEFEAT HER. It's obvious she'll figures it out that it's him. THis is just blue balling at its best.

Users who are viewing this thread