From Overshadowed to Overpowered: Second Reincarnation of a Talentless Sage

ah, it's kirei cake. see ya in a month or so i guess
it's looking interesting but the scanlator choice of chopping up the manga chapter is gonna kill any momentum the story have, imma wait till enough is scanlated to see how it holds up

Seriously I didn't want to be rude but,

When i see the description and read the manga.. it feels like totally a shit scheme..

Not to mention.. a SAGE with sword as decorations and not weapons.. dafuq is that

Basically, the same premise as a half dozen other mangas and does nothing to innovate or even set itself apart. This is getting real old real quick, I can't understand how Japan allows this shit to flood the market. I know I read stuff like this shit on a regular basis and I am sure many here are the same, but if I had to pay for this in anyway, I would even give it a second glance.

Dex-chan lover
As it is, I like it more than the other Sage Retry manga with Zehf? If the synopsis is what I expect, I’ll have to rescind my impression for something worse...

I feel the sadness of the MC
Not being able to be recognized for your academic efforts and trials, failing time and time again
It takes me back when I used to be nothing

Dex-chan lover
@zandon75

That is what I wanted to say. Theoretically they could still bring up the first reincarnation, but they haven't mentioned it yet.

@tailmaster i had the same thought, but even then, manga is manga, Zeff just had "different affinity" this old boi has "no affinity" so he could either have unlimited potential or have to destroy himself even more than Zehf or Ian Page (8th class mage) to get there.

Aggregator gang
What's refreshing is that he wasn't cast aside because he was weaker, had less potential. There is no grudge against the talented. He just lacked potential and it stopped here. It became kind of annoying all the "betrayed because weaker but has an hidden skill". Though both Kouritsu Kuriya Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru and Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyokunaru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita have similar setting (lacking talent->reincarnate) but doesn't have any betrayal because of it.

Kentarou
/
+ Uo Denim HOLY FUCK !! I hope this gona be a really "plot" manga

I appreciate you taking the time to spoiler NSFW links but we do not allow links or any kind of NSFW material outside of the NSFW forums.

Thanks,

Zeph

Looks like the goddess is quite forgetful, I mean she said it herself he has persistence skill

Users who are viewing this thread