From Overshadowed to Overpowered: Second Reincarnation of a Talentless Sage

Contributor
@bajonk it's mangaup, the app it's on. manga I've seen from there seem to follow the same trend.

Dex-chan lover
@bajonk As @anifd states, it is indeed the publisher (Square Enix) splitting up the chapters. We simply aim to keep up to date to the best of our ability

i think he will use something like 1 tier magic and when mc will repeat it better way he will be like omg what a ginius i see now

@bajonk “... for your own safety ...” wtf is that supposed to mean. You are reading a free rip and instead of thanking you make shitty threats.

Aggregator gang
20 years in the future, a manga will be released on an app 1 page a day to maximize monetization.

people complains abt many things, Fonts, chapter splitting...yada yada.
just be happy they translates it i mean fonts doesnt relle matter if u hate it so much then dun read it as long as it's not wingdings chu have nothing to complain about
and splitting of chapters, i mean it's still a chapter so.... whats wrong with that ? :<

so is it just me or is it a bit like torture when chapters are released in small parts in short intervals like this rather than in complete form once its ready?

i mean in this case its split up into 6 parts, if i dont see part 1 then i dont have to crave part 2,3,4,5 and 6, its just normal waiting for the full chapter, read it and then since you already know in the back of your head that the next chapter is probably 1+ months away the cravings for it fade away shortly.

im not trying to sound ungrateful, its damn appreciated that there are folks around that take time out of their lives to scan and/or translate these comics for us, its just that i dont understand the mindset behind the decision to release it like this

@Morotstomten I feel exactly the same way. I can only imagine how hard it must be to do this kinda thing and rush it to get it out as fast as you can, but god damn do I hate the short teases. I so would rather just wait for the entire chapter and then wait for the next one.

This is already going down the route of generic reincarnation.

Seriously, this is getting so very old. These trash authors don't even add anything original and just copy existing stories. This is nothing short of plagiarism.

@daest @readingperson @ShirokazeNyami well thanks for the confirmation. And i would assume you didn't heard about the hacked translator a while back. It is rare, but few of the patron fueled translator got hacked due to that scheme. And to be clear, one of of them happened to be my acquaintance. Lost all data both backed up and the computers he is logged on to. Glad this one isn't the case here. And regarding about "thanks" you might be referring to the effort of these free translations, i do support a few of those too so yeah, a big thanks to the ones i haven't.

"enrolled in a magic academy" god this school shit needs to stop

@daest No problem. That's why i am always worried about the translator who work with (divided chapters) series. Well, enough with real world. The MC's character is kinda irritating to me, it also irritates me the fact that i want to read the next ones despite that 😂.

Aggregator gang
Seems pretty generic so far... the one thing I really like about this though is how the noble stepbrother is actually a really nice dude and supports the MC and his mom despite having no reason to.

Dex-chan lover
This exact plot has been reused quite a few times. Word for word.

Users who are viewing this thread