From Overshadowed to Overpowered: Second Reincarnation of a Talentless Sage

How typical "I reincarnated into the future and somehow we regressed, and I gotta figure out why because clearly something evil happened and it's up to me"

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, its generic... if you dont like it, well, dont read it? That helps... believe me...

Whatever, nothing really new until now, but i like the artstyle and stories like this, so im in.

Dex-chan lover
sooo 400 years later? did his female demon student will still be alive and be a part of harem of the sort and he will never tell her that he is a reincarnation ?
hope im wrong

Dex-chan lover
@DexerMang you do know that some things start out as a manga, sometimes even getting an anime before a novel? One Punch Man is a good example of such a manga (well, it started off as a webtoon, but...)

The reason it doesn't have a NU page is because there's no novel for NU to keep track of the updates of.

The Goddess asking him if he wants a 2 bonus skill..
and he
FUCKING REJECT IT

AND THEN
HE FUCKING COMPLAIN TO BEEING POOR IN MAGIC AFFINITY!!!

Is his
fucking brain working or he is just fucking poor brainless?
I am not gonna said things like this if he just an amateur,
BUT HE IS A FUCKING VETERAN WHO HAS ALREADY REINCARNATED 2 TIMES AND STARTED HIS THIRD TIMES.

what kind of bullshit is that?
And then the Author trying to sell "Sympathy" about MC so he can justified his stupidity, and then got called "Genius Sage"..
are you kidding me?

but well yeah.. nevermind.. currently almost majority of MD reader is "As long as sympathy is there, i will rate it 10/10". and "As long as the Art is good, i will ignore the story".

well this just my opinion, so nevermind, just ignore it.

I bet there is people will say, "What makes you thinks that you represent the voice of mangadex reader" 😂

Contributor
@CaTastrophy427 you aren't wrong on the first point, but this one did start out as a web novel. it was only around a month ago that it was removed because of the light novel. most translators who get their chapters updated on nu are either mtl, machine assisted, or learning, so they don't buy the ln.

@CaTastrophy427 I don't think that applies to this manga though considering the cover in the MD entry is clearly from the LN artist, Uodenim. And you kinda need a LN if you have a LN artist don't ya think?

@anifd Do you mean the WN raws were removed? Isn't that what http://mypage.syosetu.com/726225/ is for?

Power Uploader
Meh. 4/10 at most. Not original, basically a copy of Kouritsu Kuriya Madoushi, but not as good. The short chapters give the story poor pacing.

So many things go wrong just to make mc is stronger than others

I mean even if 400years passed and its filled with peace

Unless theres big incident like the burning of library of alexandria the knowledge from the past should be pass down both literally and orally

It just not make sense that the magic technology is downgraded to such low level

If i make comparison it will be like today we use missile launcher but then because something happen we got 400 years of peace and then we back using revolver gun from old wild west

Which not make any sense

Group Leader
y9vDcpo.png

@elfestz Agreed
There should be a proper reason. At least Shikakumon and Inferior eyes have somewhat a decent reason like plot of the demon race or the advance of technology making magic more redundant.
I can understand human intelligence/common sense degrading though because we have that in RL right now 🤣

May already exist but I'd rather see story where MC is at the peak and then reincarnate into distant future where everything is advanced far more and then works hard to catch up and claim top again

> read two splitted chapters
> look at the author
> it's the same guy who write murabito desu ga and returned hero
> instantly press the turn off brain button
now that's more bearable.

Dex-chan lover
Thought It'd be somewhat different to your every other sage reincarnation story... but hey, guess who was wrong!.

What the heck with this writer?! Then it was Sameda Koban and now Uodenim? He gets the best artists I swear...

So you're gonna tell me, that demon he saved is still alive after 400 years when she grew from a baby to an adolescent from when he was a middle aged man to a granpa?

Users who are viewing this thread