Front Mission - Dog Life & Dog Style - Vol. 10 Ch. 86 - STYLE:8 - Epilogue (Japan Today) Part Two

Fed-Kun's army
Well the f*cked up world of Front Mission, thanks for translating this, probably the last good thing I had with this franchise.

I don't like posting comments but goddammit thanks for the translation, it was really needed

Inutsuka remind me of that random guy on internet that keep feeding information in front mission 3

@DecentSP. Thank you for translating the whole series. If you would be so kind to re-translate the first volume? The first volume is pretty bad in terms of translation quality

Group Leader
I doubt I'll go back through and do the earlier volumes, to be honest. I'd like to branch out and try a new series! But it will remain on my radar and I'll keep it in mind! There's so much out there completely untranslated, however, I'd rather focus on that stuff!

Dex-chan lover
Why isn't there a 'Supernatural' tag?

Inuzuka is clearly a supernatural entity as he appears everywhere, knows everything, and gains magical powers from human conflict. This chapter explicitly tells the reader that he's a supernatural entity. Where's the supernatural tag? Fix this.

Dex-chan lover
Well, i know i have accepted Inuzuka as supernatural since the shit he pulling in Shepherd arcs.

But that last part... what? I dont recall anything happened in Japan during this timeframe.

Dex-chan lover
@otakbouzu Me neither. I could only speculate that the attack over Tokyo could be one of the factors or motivations for the JDF's agenda in FM3 (military buildup and seceding from OCU, since the latter can't even protect the former's cities from a missile attack) I don't want to believe it's a nuke attack though, that would've been a too impactful event to be not mentioned/referenced in the sequels that occurred in the post-2nd Huffman timeline.

I hope to see Front Mission - The Drive translated. The author is the same and its only one volume. Outside of that well done DecentSP. You were more than decent.

Not a huge fan of his Moonlight Mile, which is either in limbo or canceled mid arc right now, but it not being translated ain´t great either. Especially after getting a 26 ep anime. A manga to think about for the future.

Overall a great read, but Inuzuka spoiled it to an extent.

Front Mission has a lot of sci-fi elements, but no supernatural bullshit a la Gundam, and you can only explain Inuzuka as some sort of demon, ghost or other outside-reality being.

Still, many thanks to @DecentSP for delivering.

Dex-chan lover
I am so glad i am not the only one lost with Inuzuka's superpowers.

Thanks a lot for completing this manga @DecentSP any idea what your next projects will be?

Group Leader
@Doomroar Yep! I actually have 3 series where I'm working on their respective volume 1s, and another older series I picked up that hasn't seen any new chapters in years. I'll see what sticks. I hope to release some stuff by the end of the week!

Users who are viewing this thread