Front Mission - Dog Life & Dog Style - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - STYLE:7 - Return of the Shepherd (7)

Dex-chan lover
Can someone remind me what is the plan that they are hiding from Kai?

thank you for picking this up. the typesetting is really good if it's your first time around.
fa9e.jpg

Group Leader
thank you for picking this up. the typesetting is really good if it's your first time around.

Thanks! Also open to suggestions. I'll get better as I go along and if at the end I have completely changed things up style-wise, I'll make sure to redo the chapters where it sucked.

@DecentSP

Thanks! Also open to suggestions. I'll get better as I go along and if at the end I have completely changed things up style-wise, I'll make sure to redo the chapters where it sucked.

Could I suggest for you to redo the volume 1 with japanese raws? It is a bit weird to have the first volume using korean raw and the rest of them is using japanese raws.

Group Leader
We'll see--I definitely want to focus on getting any volumes that have never been done first, and that'll take quite a while since I'm doing it all myself. It'll be a while before I'm done with even this volume, let alone 7-10!

Users who are viewing this thread