Front Mission - Dog Life & Dog Style - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - STYLE:7 - Return of the Shepherd (9)

@DecentSP You are a Canyon Crow for translating this manga. And yeah, those 3 people are most likely Grimnir or Nirvana Institute guinea pigs and that Queen of Madness wanzer is very likely an early prototype of Raven, the one rode by Driscoll.

Group Leader
I am not 100% familiar with everything in the games or extended universe of the Front Mission series--so if anyone notices any glaring mistakes or references I'm missing, please do let me know and I will edit. I do think this manga tends to exist on its own though and doesn't reference back to the games all that much.

@DecentSP. You are right, there are only a very very subtle and very little reference to the older games such as wanzer model Rexson, where it should be Recson. wanzer model Janis, where it should be Zenith. Just PM me for wanzer model naming if you got any question when translating. This manga exist on its own, but for the earlier chapter, it subtly mentioned the source of the war which is Larcus Incident which is the setting of the first Front Mission game

Users who are viewing this thread