Front Mission - Dog Life & Dog Style - Vol. 6 Ch. 52 - STYLE:7 - Return of the Shepherd (14)

Dex-chan lover
Alright, as someone who mostly know Front Mission from 3 and 4, I kinda surprised to see this super robot-like ability is exist in front mission universe.

Havent Continued FM 1st beyond 1st mission after recruited to canyon crows. Its too different from 3 and 4 that its kinda deter me.

Dex-chan lover
You are actually one of the best scanlators to touch this series, you are doing a great work, i have been reading some of the older chapters, and i wish they had this level of quality.

@DecentSP May I know where do you get your raws for Front Mission? Do you also have access to other Front Mission mangas?

@otakubouzu This ability is available to Driscoll from Front Mission 1 with his goddamned powerful wanzer Type 11 DS Raven. Took half of my squad and a lot of missiles just to kill that thing

Group Leader
I actually just found out I can purchase these volumes from Amazon japan. So moving forward, the raws will be purchased from there and the spreads will be fixed and image quality should be much better!

@DecentSP Thank you for spending your money to do these fine manga. Btw, after Front Mission Dog Life and Dog Style is finished, can I bother to do another Front Mission manga? It is only 1 volume, it is called Front Mission -The Drive- and it is available in Amazon Japan. Really sorry about that.

Group Leader
We'll see. Just a one man operation, so not really at the point of taking requests multiple volumes down the road. I've got quite a backlog of my own projects I'd like to knock out! But I can certainly keep it on the list to look at in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread